Browse video Standard Feeds, Categories, Channels and Playlists. Then organize new videos into your own favoritists and playlists. Make plalists private or public. Subscribe to other user's playlists and video collections for future viewing. Subscribe to videos matching search-words.
Look at publicly viewable favorite videos, playlists and subscriptions based on your YouTube friends, family and contacts. Send and receive video recommendations with YouTube contacts via YouTube video messages.
Search for new videos tagged for your language or geographical region, using local keyboard. Explore for new videos via easy switching of user ID to the owner of interesting videos - then explore their world.
All actions are kept in sync with PC, Mac or Apple-TV access to YouTube.
• View Standard Feeds: Top Rated, Most Viewed, ...
• Change geographical region: Unites States, France, Japan, Brazil, ... Then view Categories and Standard Feeds for the region.
• Enter search-words and find new videos with matching description.
• Add new videos to Favorites or Playlists.
• Create and edit Playlists or Favorites. Make Playlists private or public.
• Subscribe to videos matching search-words - new videos are found without reentering search-words.
• Search for other user's Playlists, and subscribe for easy future viewing.
• Search for Channels published by National Geographic, BBC or other YouTube uploader.
• Subscribe to Channels for easy future access and keeping up-to-date with their latest uploads.
• View your subscription to Channels, Playlists, video matching search-words or other users' Favorites.
• View a summary of latest video added to your video subscriptions.
• Add or remove other YouTube users to your list of contacts.
• Easy access to YouTube video messages received from contacts.
• Send an interesting video to a contact, and add a short message.
• Switch User ID to one of your contacts to access their publicly viewable Favorites and Playlists
• Switch User ID to the ID used by an interesting video uploader.
• View your own uploaded videos.
• Discover a new video, then find related videos.